|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
After 2005 -- Jazz The music is there from the time I wake up ta the time I stumble off t' recharge. Old music, new music-- good an' bad. It really don't matter t'me anymore.
The intoxicating thrill of a beat, th' melody that keeps yer mind occupied. Sometimes the lyrics don't even matter. An' sometimes the words can be as cuttin' as any knife wielded in th' middle o' a melee. I try ta tune 'em out sometimes, but words...
They have a way o' hauntin' all th' same.
"We're all to blame, we've gone too far, there's no escape... we're hoplessly blissful and blind to all we are.."
Small SacrificeThe tides of battle will always turn upon a millisecond of timing, upon the decision made in that instant before pulling the trigger or pushing the button. Tactics take time; they rely on the field decisions of commanders- of soldiers.
To obey, to shoot. To flee.
On the battlefield an instant can become an eternity, can turn into a lifetime of 'should-have's and 'could-have's. Less than a minute can create a legend, just as easily as a hundred year siege, or a thousand year reign of peace.
And in the rush of time, the small sacrifices will be forgotten, in the time it takes to pull a trigger.
Cybertron, The Beginning of the Third Cybertronian War
"Autobots! Start pulling out– we can't afford to lose any more fighters over this outpost"
Prime's orders came just as Jazz realized he was down to the last charge in the laser rifle he'd been is
In MemoryI can't wait for you to catch up with me,
And I can't live in the past–
And drown myself in memories
–Shinedown, In Memory
Attitude, as a good doctor once noted, is 10 percent what happens to us– the other 90 percent is how we react to it. By the same token, it might be true that we are not the sum of our experiences– rather, we are 10 percent what happens to us, and likewise, the other 90 percent is what we decide to do about it. How we go about justifying our actions has everything to do with what we believe is right and wrong.
One being might choose one path, which leads to another, and another down the spiral of madness– to oblivion, for honor and glory.
Another might choose differently.
What'm I doin' this for, again? Jazz wondered for the hundredth time as he passed yet another car like it was standing still. Catching a flash of red changing lanes up ahead, he sighed inwardly, and accelerated.
"Friendship." he said aloud, even though no one could hear him. That
Traitor 1984: California Highway 66
Rumor flies faster than a supersonic jet, so the old saying goes, and the speed of fact is merely subsonic. And as a matter of nature, the two rarely ever run the same circuits dangerously, when the two confront one another, the results can end up just as explosive and deadly as any bomb.
Rumor, reflected Cliffjumper, could hold a seed of truth in it, however small. As for explosions...
"Watch out, Cliffjumper!" the green jeep traveling just to the right of the red compact car emitted the sharp warning. "You almost hit Mirage there."
"Yeah, Hound," Cliffjumper grudgingly replied, taking a moment to ease off his throttle, and back away from the tempting target of the formula one car's spoiler. "I'll be mo
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More